How To Apply:
If you have any specific questions about how to apply to Brighton College Dubai, we are happy to personally guide you through the process. Please contact our Admissions Assistant, Ms Hannah Regi by calling 800 274448 (from within the UAE), +971 (0) 4 387 1116 (from outside the UAE) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A child’s point of entry into the College is based on their date of birth. Year group entry ages can be found in the 'Entry Ages'. We would kindly ask that you refer to this document before completing the Online Application Form.
Please note that we are unable to process incomplete applications.
Step by Step Admissions Process
Click here to complete an online application for your child.
Please supply supporting documents for your child's application by email or in person.
The documents required are as follows:
- Pupil's passport copy
- Pupil's UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copies (if already based in the UAE)
- Last academic years' school reports
- Medical, Education Psychologist Report, IEPs (where applicable)
*UAE residence visas and Emirates IDs can be supplied at a later stage if you are yet to relocate to Dubai.
Once the online application is submitted, we require a non-refundable application fee of AED 525 inclusive of VAT, which can be paid directly in the College, by bank transfer or by returning the Credit Card Authorisation form. Once the amount has been wired, please send a copy of the transfer advice to email@example.com for our tracking purposes.
The College carries out admissions assessments both on-campus and remotely. After reviewing the documents provided, the Admissions team will contact you to either:
- Arrange for an assessment and interview with one of our College Leadership Team members
- Request your consent to contact your child's current school to coordinate and carry out a remote assessment.
Once your child's admissions assessment is complete, the College will communicate the admissions' decision in one week. Thank you for considering Brighton College Dubai.
If your child successfully secures a place we will require further documentation from you:
- Parent's passports, UAE Residence Visa, Emirates ID
- Birth Certificate and Immunization records
- Transfer Certificate from your child's current school, signed and stamped by a school official (for Year 3 and above only). This is not required for pupils transferring from other schools in Dubai
- 1 x student passport photograph
- 1 x copy of pupil's vaccination records