Admissions, Data and Exam Administrator (iSAMS)
Job Purpose: To support, via iSAMs, with three key areas across the College: admissions, data systems, examinations, and assessments.
• Minimum Secondary/High School Level Education.
• Relevant professional qualifications will be preferred.
• Experience of working in an administrative role, ideally in a school or customer-service driven environment.
• Experience working in Admissions department will be preferred.
• Experience of the Schools Information System (iSAMS), advantageous.
Please click here to learn more about the role.